Monday, July 27, 2015

Hot Summer Day

Tank top: Brandy Melville / Bralette: Aerie (s/o) / Shorts: American Eagle / Necklace: Stradivarius / Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (s/o)

While making some changes on my blog the other day, 
I accidentally deleted some old outfit posts...
I realized how long it had been since I last posted an outfit... 
So here's a new one! Hopefully you guys will like it!

On this beautiful hot summer day, I decided to wear one of my favourite outfit during summer: white tank top, bralette and ripped shorts. I am not much of an accessories kind of girl, but I love this necklace. I find that it makes any simple outfit a little bit more special. 
My favourite bag this summer has been this Rebecca Minkoff bag! I love the colour
and it's the perfect size!

xx Charlie

Update: I spoke too fast because we just had a huge thunderstorm in Montreal...











No comments:

Post a Comment