Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My 2014 journey

I hope everyone is off to a good start for 2014.
This year, or at least the firsts few months, I will be incredibly busy,
not that I am complaining or anything.

In about a week, I will be taking off from my home town,
Montreal, and go on an amazing adventure. 
I will do a humanitarian trip in Senegal for an entire month!
I will be working with little kids and I will even get to see two of my
 best friends that I rarely see and miss very much!
Also, I will have a stop for a few hours in Paris!
Once I come back, I barely have a few days to rest 
and to prepare myself as I am leaving once again for another month.
This time, I will go to Cuba for a humanitarian trip with my class!
I cannot contain my excitement much longer! 
Having said that, it also means, I won't be able to blog much
nor to post outfits and sets on polyvore... 
I will however try to blog about my experience in Senegal on this website:
I wish you all a great beginning of year and great things!
Love you loads
xxx Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment