Monday, February 23, 2015

New York Fashion Week Fall 2015 Recap

It's that time of the year again! New York kicked off the infamous fashion month last week. The shows were beyond amazing!
Here's my favorite looks from my  ten favorite shows (not in any particular order):
3.1 Phillip Lim
Can we just talk about how amazing 3.1 Phillip Lim's collection was? 
It was the brand's 10th anniversary and the show could not have been better!

Alexander Wang
Alexander Wang is by far one of my favourite designer. I was very excited to see his new collection and I was not disappointed! 


Brandon Sun
I was not familiar with Brandon Sun, but he won me over with his gorgeous creation!

J. Mendel
J. Mendel's show was beyond amazing! I loved how elegant the whole collection was.

Nicholas K
Nicholas K's show was one of my favourite! I just love the mix of colours and texture. 

Oscar De La Renta
With the unfortunate death of the talented designer this past year, I was very curious as to what the collection would look like. There is no doubt that Peter Copping manage to keep the essence of the brand. Without hesitation, I can say that this was one of my favourite show of the season so far.

Parkchoonmoo
I had never heard of that brand before their show at NYFW. I love this whole collection so much. if I could, I'd buy every single article!

Rebecca Minkoff
Rebecca Minkoff killed it at NYFW! I loved the boho vibe from her show! 
The fringes and fedora hats won me over.

Taoray Wang
The whole collection was perfect in my opinion! I would wear all the looks! I loved the simplicity of the clothes and the mix of black and grey!

Vera Wang
Vera Wang killed it with her almost all black collection! I loved the mix of texture and the oversized jackets and sweaters!

Maybe next year, I'll get to attend Fashion Week (a girl can dream...)
xx Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment